TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SHOP ONLINE
Shop Online www.sangotrade.com is run by Sango Trade located in Ostrzeszów, 22 Graniczna str., phone number +48 881-673-401, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 514-017-78-82, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 300361929, hereinafter referred to as Sango Trade
Working days – days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding any public holidays, Shop Online Sangotrade or Shop – shop online run by Sango Trade, operating (allowing the visitors to check the stock and place orders) only on the Internet, at the website www.sangotrade.pl
Customer – an individual having full or limited capacity to perform acts in law, legal personality or entity having capacity to perform acts in law, using the Shop, in particular placing orders,
Materials – all the content available on the website, in particular photos and descriptions of the product in the stock,
Basket – feature of the Shop allowing to see products selected by the Customer to purchase, to enter the number of discount coupon, to modify and confirm the purchased products, and to specify the delivery terms, in particular type and number of ordered products, delivery address, details for invoice, delivery and payment form etc.
Product site – site in the Shop which shows information on the product in offer, Payment settlement entity – external entity participating in payment settlement via bank transfer, credit card or or pay card,
Force majeure – factual or legal occurrence not controlled and not caused (directly or indirectly) by Sango Trade, which cannot be reasonably anticipated or prevented by Sango Trade with due diligence, in particular due to commission or omission by third parties,
Customer Service Centre (BOK) – Shop consultants, whose task is to provide assist and support for Shop customers. Customer Service Centre is available at the phone number +48 881-673-401 or via contact form at the website http://www.sangotrade.pl and www.sangotrade.com
§1 General provisions
- The Terms and Conditions stipulate rules of using Shop Online Sangotrade, including order and delivery proceedings, payment forms, withdrawal or termination of the agreement of sale and procedures for lodging a complaint
- In order to use the Shop, check the stock and place orders it is required:
- to have a computer with Internet access and browser (supported browsers are: Internet Explorer,Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari or other meeting technical criteria);
- active electronic mail account (e-mail), which is required to confirmation of the order by the Shop and contact with the customer during order proceedings.
- The Customer shall use the Shop with its intended purpose and in accordance with the legal framework of the Republic of Poland
- The Customer is strictly prohibited from any form of activity which could do harm the Shop's operations, in particular from interfering in website's content, in its software or hardware. It is forbidden to use the Shop for purposes other than intended, in particular spamming, advertising etc.
- Sango Trade shall not be liable and responsible for any disruptions in operating Shop Online caused by force majeure, third party actions or technical incompatibility on Customer's side.
- Checking Shop's stock does not require registration or giving any personal information.
- Placing orders requires registration in accordance with § 2 of Terms and Conditions
- This Shop Online can be used by both unregistered and registered users. Only registered users, however, can use all features of the Shop, including order history, text predicting when completing personal information or access to Materials.
- In order to register (start Customer's account), registration form must be filled in, and the following information given: full name or nickname, email address and password. Customer is required to accept Terms and Conditions and to give consent to processing personal information for the purposes of electronically supplied services and completing orders
- By acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, the Customer confirms he is authorised to give personal information and giving this information does not violate any third party rights.
- Registration in the Shop and using its features are free of charge.
- Logging in requires information given in registration form.
- In order to remove Customer's account from the Shop, a request must be sent to Customer Service Centre from email address given in the registration form.
- Financial settlements by credit card and money bank transfer are performed through przelewy24.pl, a service provided by Dialcom24 Sp. z o.o. located in Poznań, 15 Kanclerska str., 60-327 Poznań, KRS (National Court Register) 0000306513.
- Customer who does not have Customer's account can use the following features on Shop Online: ..checking Shop's stock, adding items to basket and placing orders. Personal information given at the moment of placing order is not recorded and is used solely to complete this specific order.
- Using all features of Shop Online, a.o. relating to choosing and ordering products or access to Materials with Customer's nickname requires to have Customer's account and to log in.
- Logging in requires email address and password given during the registration. Information given during registration can be modified following logging in. Customer's nickname cannot be modified. Registration in Shop Online results in Shop Online creating Customer's public profile. In the profile Customer's nickname or full name are visible. Customer can optionally agree to show email address. The information in public profile can be seen by all Shop visitors
- Customer who has registered account can use all Shop features, including placing orders for products available in Shop's offer and posting Materials which can be accessed by unlimited number of users. Materials must be in accordance with legal framework in the Republic of Poland, they must not violate principles of community life or any third party rights. It is prohibited to post advertising materials, links to other websites. Materials must be in accordance with Shop's intended purpose.
- By posting a Material and at the moment of publishing it, Customer:
- confirms that he is entitled to posting Material and making it public,
- states that this Material in in accordance with legal framework of the Republic of Poland and does not violate principles of community life or third party rights;
- gives unconditional permission to Sango Trade to use Material in Shop's activity, in particular to record the Material and use it partially or as a whole for marketing purposes.;
- undertakes to redress a damage, also understood as lost profit, suffered by Sango Trade due to violation of third party rights following posting Material, and to join any legal proceedings at Customer's cost and risk at the first call from Sango Trade
- Sango Trade has the right to block Customer's account immediately or following a call to remedy the infringement if Customer's actions in Shop Online bear elements of unlawfulness, i.e. results or by reasonable judgement may result in violation of regulations of law, third party rights, principles of community life or this Terms and Conditions. Customer shall be informed via email before his account is blocked. Blocking the account shall result in termination of the contract of electronically supplied services effective at the moment of email delivery or at the expiration of a term specified in a call to remedy the infringement
- Sango Trade has the right to remove from Shop's website any Materials violating regulations of law, third party rights, principles of community life or this Terms and Conditions. Customer shall be informed of the intention of Material removal via email. Sango Trade shall specify term, no less than 24 hours and no more than 72 hours, to remove Materials in question. Should the violation of regulations of law, third party rights, principles of community life or this Terms and Conditions be obvious, Materials shall be removed immediately. Customer shall be informed via email afterwards.
- Shop Online does not act as a storage device. Sango Trade does not guarantee continuous and unbroken existence of Materials on Shop's website and shall not be liable and responsible for loss or damage to Materials
- Should Customer deem any Material posted in Shop as violating regulations of law, third party rights, principles of community life or this Terms and Conditions, the Customer needs to inform Sango Trade via Customer Service Centre, including internet link to the material and specifying the nature of violation. Should this Material violate regulations of law, third party rights, principles of community life or this Terms and Conditions, it shall be removed immediately. In any case, Customer's notification shall be responded within 14 days.
- Notifications on irregularities and inaccuracies in Shop's operations should be delivered to Sango Trade via Customer Service Centre. Complaints can be lodged in accordance with § 9 of this Terms and Conditions.
- Customer shall not reveal:
- account login and password. Password should be kept private by Customer who is its only owner;
- any codes or passwords received from Shop in order to complete the order or delivery. Sango Trade and associated entities shall not be liable and responsible for delivering and releasing the order to individuals who provide relevant codes or passwords given to Customer by Shop to complete the order
§4 Product information.
- Product information at Shop's website constitutes invitation to purchase as defined in article 71 of Polish Civil Code
- Product prices at Shop's website www.sangotrade.pl:
- include VAT and are given in Polish currency(PLN);
- do not include delivery costs, which depend on options selected by Customer and total price of the order. The price including delivery cost (i.e. price of the ordered product and delivery cost) is given in Basket before order is finally placed by Customer
- Product prices at Shop's website www.sangotrade.com: include VAT and are given in Euro;
- do not include delivery costs, which depend on options selected by Customer and total price of the order. The price including delivery cost (i.e. price of the ordered product and delivery cost) is given in Basket before order is finally placed by Customer
- Sango Trade has the right to effectuate changes in Shop's stock, to modify product price, to start and cancel promotional campaigns. Any changes and modifications are effective in respect of new orders. They do dot affect, however, orders placed before changes and modifications are made.
§5 Purchase order conditions
- Customer can place orders for products available in Shop's offer 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Placing order requires:
- logging in;
- choosing product(s) to place order and click “To Basket”;
- choosing form of delivery;
- entering Customer's name and delivery address If courier service is selected as form delivery, Customer may enter his phone number;
- if Customer wishes to receive VAT invoice, personal details for invoice are required, especially if the details differ from buyer's details;
- complete order by clicking „Complete – place your order”
- If the order is to be paid in advance, i.e. at the moment of placing order, order shall be completed after payment is made (Customer may choose from minimum two forms of payment proposed by Shop)
- Purchased item shall be delivered to address specified in the order via courier service or selected postal operator
- If Customer purchases products from different categories of products in one order, the order may be divided into at least 2 (two) parts accordingly to categories. Each part of order shall require from Customer separate confirmation and specifying delivery address
- Placing order means that Customer is submitting purchase offer in accordance with order specification and this terms and Conditions
- Following placing order, order confirmation shall be sent by Sango Trade to email address given in Customer's account. Order confirmation results in Sango Trade accepting purchase offer as of section 6
- Sango Trade reserves the right to restrict forms of delivery and payment in relevance to specific products, categories of products or amount of ordered items
- Sango Trade reserves the right to restrict forms of delivery and payment against Customer who:
- on at least three occasions failed to collect order COD within 14 days starting from the day of issuing advice note at the address of delivery;
- on at least three occasions failed to collect order delivered by courier service
- In case of product absence in stock or inability to complete Customer's order due to other reasons, Sango Trade shall immediately inform Customer by email (using address given in Customer's account) or by phone.
- If the order cannot be completed, Sango Trade may offer Customer the following course of actions:
- order cancellation (if Customer chooses this option, Sango Trade is released from the duty of completing the order);
- partial order cancellation in the part which cannot be completed in assigned time (if Customer chooses this option, part of the order is completed, whereby Sango Trade is released from the duty of completing the cancelled part);
- order division and assigning a new order processing time in the part which cannot be completed in originally assigned time (if Customer chooses this option, items shall be delivered in separate parcels, whereby Customer shall not bear any extra costs of delivery)
- If Customer does not decide on any of delivery methods in situation referred to in section 11 (including inability to contact Customer due to reasons not attributable to Sango Trade), Sango Trade shall complete the order in the part which can be delivered in assigned order processing time, whereby the other part of the order shall be cancelled and Customer informed by email given in Customer's account
- If Customer does not decide in situation referred to in section 11 (including inability to contact Customer due to reasons not attributable to Sango Trade), Sango Trade may cancel the order in whole
- In case of order cancellation referred to in sections 12 or 13, if advance payment had been made, Sango Trade shall reimburse to Customer all amounts paid in accordance with § 12 of this Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation as referred to in sections 12-14 should be understood as exercising the right to withdrawal from the contract by Sango Trade within the term specified in § 8 section 1.
- If Customer gives false or inaccurate personal information, in particular false or inaccurate delivery address, Sango Trade shall not be liable and responsible for inability or delay in delivering the order.
§6 Order modifications
- Customer who has a registered account in Shop can modify the order up until the moment of sending the package by Sango Trade. Current order status is updated in Customer's account. Order modifications may refer to cancellation of the order in whole, partial cancellation of the order, changing delivery address or invoice details
- In case of order cancellation (both partial and in whole), if advance payment had been made, reimbursement of selling price (or part of selling price) shall be made within 14 (fourteen) days starting from the day of receiving the information by Sango Trade, in accordance with § 12 of this Terms and Conditions
- Customer may modify the order either by Customer's account or by Customer Centre Service.
- Shop shall confirm Customer's request for order modification by email given in Customer's account.
§7 Forms of payment and order delivery
- Order can be delivered to a location in the territory of the Republic of Poland and to foreign countries.
- Payment may be made as follows, at the option of Customer:
- cash on delivery. In this case order delivery shall start as soon as Customer places order in Shop Online;
- payment in advance – by bank money transfer or by pay card (credit card) accepted by Sango Trade. In this case order delivery shall start as soon as Sangor Trade is provided with payment confirmation by payment processing provider
- Payment must be made by single payment method, i.e. Customer cannot pay for the order partially in advance (section 2 pt. b) and COD (section 2 pt. a)
- When placing order in accordance with section 2 pt. a) (COD) or section 2 pt. b) (payment in advance) Customer may use discount coupon received from Shop Online or associated entity.
- Discount coupons have validity period, during which Customer is entitled to use the discount. Discount coupons cannot be used with other forms of discount, unless discount conditions say otherwise. Discount coupon cannot lower order price for less than PLN 0,02 (two grosz). Should validity period expire, the discount coupon cannot be used.
§8 Order delivery date
- Information on each product at Shop's website includes the number of working days within which order shall be delivered. The number of working days constitutes approximate delivery date understood as period of time between confirmation of Customer's order and sending the subject of the order to Customer
- Delivery date includes time necessary to complete purchased products and depends on availability if the ordered product
- The subject of the order is delivered in the Republic of Poland by postal operator or courier service to Customer's address, specified in the order. To foreign countries order is delivered by courier service.
- Sango Trade shall not be liable and responsible for extended delivery time or no delivery resulting from inaccurate or incomplete details given by Customer, in particular inaccurate or incomplete delivery address
§9 Complaint conditions
- Customer who purchases a product in Shop Online for non-professional purposes has the right to make a complaint within 2 (two) years starting from product delivery date, provided that Sango Trade is informed on nonconformity of the product with the agreement within two months staring from observing the nonconformity
- Sango Trade shall inform Customer on method of settling the complaint within 14 (fourteen) days.
- In order to make a complaint Customer should deliver the product to the address specified at Shop's Online website (tab “Contact”) together with proof of purchase and complaint form (model complaint form i can be downloaded from “Conditions” tab at Shop's website)
- In case the complaint is accepted Sango Trade shall repair or change the product for the full- value one. If the product cannot be repaired or exchanged, Customer shall be given a refund within 14 (fourteen) days starting from accepting the complaint. The refund in given in accordance with § 12 of this Terms and Conditions
- Customer who purchases a product in Shop Online for professional purposes (not a consumer) has the right to make a complaint in accordance with the regulations in that respect, whereby Sango Trade's statutory warranty is limited to the price which Customer had paid for purchasing the product.
§10 Order cancellation and withdrawal from the contract
- Customer has the right to cancel the order for convenience if products in the order have not been assembled yet
- Order cancellation can be done by:
- phone or email contact with Customer Service Centre;
- . choosing this option in Customer's account
- Individual purchasing a product in Shop Online for non-professional purposes (consumer) has the right to withdraw from the contract for convenience within 14 (fourteen) days from collecting the delivery, except for, in accordance with article 38 of the act 30.05.2014 r. on protection of certain rights of customers and hazardous goods :
- in which the object of performance is a non-prefabricated good made on the basis of an individual choice or decision by the consumer
- n which the object of performance is a good delivered in a sealed packaging, which cannot be returned after opening the packaging due to health and hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after the delivery was completed,
- in which the object of performance is a good, which, due to its character, is permanently connected to other items following the delivery,
- in which the object of performance is audio or video recording or computer software delivered in a sealed packaging if the packaging was opened after the delivery was completed,
- delivery of journals, periodicals or magazines, except for subscriber agreements
- Withdrawal from the contract as referred to in section 3 requires a written statement within the time determined in section 3 (Customer may use model statement download at Shop's website). Time limit is considered observed when the statement is sent to the address of the Shop. In case of withdrawal from the contract, the Customer is duty-bound to immediately (within 14 days) return the purchased good to the Shop in accordance with section 3, in an unaltered state unless changes have been made in the ordinary management. The cost of returning the product is covered by Customer. Sango Trade shall give Customer the refund within 14 days starting from collection the returned product in accordance with § 12 of this Terms and Conditions.
§11 Refund regulations
- With the reservation of section 3, Sango Trade shall refund the Customer withing 14 days, including the following:
- effective order cancellation, in the whole or partial (in this case part of the price is reimbursed) when advance payment had been made;
- returning the product following effective withdrawal from the contract;
- accepting the complaint if the product cannot be repaired or changed.
- Sango Trade shall give the refund to:
- bank account specified by Customer for the orders which had been paid:
- in advance by money bank transfer or credit card;
- on delivery using postal operator or courier service,
- postal money order to recipient specified by Customer in the Republic of Poland.
- Sango Trade shall not be liable and responsible for delay in refund or lack of refund if this should result from Customer giving inaccurate or false personal details, address details or bank account number
- If the Customer selected other delivery form than the cheapest regular delivery form, the Shop is not duty-bound to refund any extra costs suffered by the Customer.
§12 Promotional offers
- In Shop's website, at the option of Sango Trade, there may be information on promotional offers (hereinafter referred to as “Promotional Offers”). Unless separate regulations have been determined for Promotional Offer, this Terms and Conditions apply
- Promotional offers are divided into:
- product promotions – time limited price discount for selected products, specified in product information;
- value promotions – lowering value of Basket for products included in promotion, specified following adding the products to Basket and meeting the conditions of promotion as referred to in Promotional Offer or Newsletter;
- promotional packages – Customer who purchases specific number of products included in Promotional Offer, receives discount for the cheapest of the products. Promotional package refers to all products available in Promotional offer;
- promotional sets – Customer who purchases promotional set including at least two products included in Promotional Offer, receives discount for all products in promotional set, except for the most expensive one
- Promotional Offer may require to give a valid discount code
- Promotional Offer cannot be joined with other Shop's promotions, unless promotion regulations state otherwise
- Promotional packages and sets are delivered to Customer when all products included in a package or set are completed. Placing order including promotional set or package results in inability to part the order
- In case any of the products included in promotional package or set is not available, Sango Trade should inform Customer immediately by email. Regulations of § 5 sections 11-15 of this Terms and Conditions are applied
- If the subject of the order is promotional package or set, withdrawal from the contract, as referred to in § 11 of this Terms and Conditions, must include promotional package or set in the whole
§13 Personal data
- Customer gives consent to processing of personal data given during registration. This consent may be limited or withdrawn at any time for convenience. Absence of consent to processing personal data by Sango Trade may result in inability to provide electronic services to Customer by Sango Trade and Customer's inability to place orders in Shop Online
- Sango Trade processes personal data for the purposes of providing electronic services concluding sale agreements. Should Customer give consent as referred to in § 15 of this Terms and Conditions, personal data shall be processed for marketing purposes as well, in particular providing Customer with trade information by mail
- Customer has the right to access the personal data, to correct it, complete it and remove it. Personal data can be corrected or removed only following logging in ti Customer's account (tab „your account”).
- Customer's consent to include the personal data in public profile, as referred to in § 3 section 2 shall mean consent to making this data available for all Shop visitors
- Customer may give consent to receiving trade information by electronic mail. In order to give consent, proper option must be selected in registration form or in “Your account” tab (link to „Newsletter”). Should the consent be given, Customer shall receive information bulletin and other information from Sango Trade or third parties
- Customer may withdraw the consent to receive Newsletter at any time by selecting proper item in „Your account” tab (link to „Newsletter”) or by Customer Service Centre
§15 Final provisions
- Product information at Shop's website shall not constitute an offer under Polish civil code.
- Sango Trade shall use best efforts to keep its services at best quality, however temporary inability to access Shop Online due to maintenance, software changes or improvements, hardware changes or improvements cannot be excluded
- Sango Trade shall not be responsible for actions taken by mail server administrators, in particular preventing the servers from receiving emails from Sango Trade or deleting the emails by software used by Customer. Personal computer settings may cause differences between picture in Customer's computer and actual picture of the product (colour, proportion etc.)
- To all matters not settled in this Terms and Conditions, regulations of Polish law shall apply. All product names used in Shop serve identification purposes and may be protected or restricted under regulations of the act on industrial property (Journal of Laws no. 119 of 2003 item 1117).
- By accepting this Terms and Regulations, Customer gives consent to collecting and using by Sango Trade statistics referring to Customer's visits and activity in Shop Online
- For statistic purposes and to ensure that the services are of best quality, Shop Online uses text- only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on Customer's hard disk (cookies). Customer has the ability to disable cookies through changing internet software browsing settings. If cookies are disabled, however, it may mean that you experience reduced functionality or will be prevented from placing orders at this site altogether
- All disputes between Customer who is not a consumer as understood by Polish civil code and Sango Trade shall be resolved by a court having jurisdiction over Sango Trade's seat
- Sango Trade reserves the right to modify this Terms and Conditions due to important technical. Legal or administrative reasons. Modification shall be effective within the time determined by Sango Trade, but no less than 7 days starting from the moment of making a modification to this Terms and Conditions. Orders placed before modification is effective shall be completed in accordance with unmodified Terms and Conditions.