Inclusion and processing of customer's personal information and other private data:
Customer's personal information and other private data are protected under regulations related to personal data protection. Personal information is recorded and processed by Shop Online in order to complete orders placed in Shop Online and for marketing purposes related to Shop's activity.
Shop Online offers Newsletter service, which means that Customer's email address is included in a mailing list, which is used to provide the Customers with information related to Shop's stock, time-limited offers, sales and other information carrying importance for Customers. Registering for Newsletter service requires giving email address, which shall be recorded and processed in order to ensure proper functioning of Newsletter service. The information will be stored (hereinafter referred to as "record"), with the use of modern technology of recording and securing the data. The customer is unconditionally entitled to removal or modification of any personal information for Newsletter service. Removal or modification of part or all the data from the Record is performed immediately following written or electronic request.
Shop Online collects anonymous information of statistic value. This information does not concern customers and does not allow to identify customers. This information is collected solely to improve the performance of the website. Shop Online does not collect any data coming from visitors under the age of 18. This website does not allow people under the age of 18 to use its services.
Personal data transfer:
Shop Online shall not transfer any personal data to a third party, except for the following situations:
- at Customer's written consent;
- at the request of proper authorities;
- at the requirements of regulations of law;
- in order to protect Shop Online justified rights.
Shop Online reserves the right to contact proper authorities if illegal activity is detected.
There are two main types of cookies:
- Persistent cookies, which are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions until expiry or deletion. They therefore enable the website to "recognise" you on your return remembering your preferences, login and password. If the customer does not use option "Do not ask me for my login and password", these cookies will not be stored, Session cookies, which are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session; that is, when you leave the site.
- Session cookies allow the website to recognise you as you navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use the website most efficiently. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. However, you have the ability to disable cookies if you wish, generally through changing your internet software browsing settings. It may also be possible to configure your browser settings to enable acceptance of specific cookies or to notify you each time a new cookie is about to be stored on your computer enabling you to decide whether to accept or reject the cookie. If cookies are disabled, however, it may mean that you experience reduced functionality or will be prevented from placing orders at this site altogether.
Shop Online undertakes to take necessary measures to ensure that collected data is accurate, complete and updated. The Customers are asked to give accurate, complete and up-to-date data. Shop Online shall not be responsible for improper performance of the service due to Customer giving inaccurate, outdated or false information.